Become a Vendor
Andrew Sandler, Director of Sales
Dennis Kennedy, Esq.
LegalQB is a comprehensive and innovative approach to achieving sales. Our online marketplace and exclusive vendor profile pages put your products and services directly in front of key purchasing decision makers in the legal industry. High-definition videos, downloadable collateral, and our exclusive virtual tradeshow coverage helps deliver the most relevant information to purchasers and shortens the overall sales cycle.
To determine the participation level that's right for your company, and for full pricing information, please complete and submit the preliminary vendor profile application at the bottom of this page.
For those looking to learn more about becoming a vendor on LegalQB, the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from your peers are listed below. Our sales directors are happy to expand on any one of these topics during their discussions with you as well as answer any other queries you may have.
How does LegalQB place my products and services in front of key decision makers?
- Utilizing our exclusive vendor profile pages and solution search tools, LegalQB presents your company's information in an efficient, clear, and concise format that showcases your company's mission statement, expertise, product information and client testimonials. Decision makers can quickly review and contrast information from a multitude of vendors and then contact the sales staff directly.
Why should I subscribe to LegalQB?
- By signing up for an annual paid subscription, we create a fully populated and customized online vendor profile for your company. This vendor profile becomes a sales and marketing tool that demonstrably pays for itself within months. We combine the use of our proprietary video and communication tools with your marketing collateral and industry testimonials to tell your story to decision makers at firms across the globe in an easily accessible, effective manner that's available 24x7 all year long.
What are the differences between the annual subscription packages?
There are three unique annual subscription packages available to legal vendors;
Associate, Partner, and Sponsor as well as event specific opportunities.
The biggest distinction between the three is the amount of online content — both in terms of customized video as well as collateral - that will be displayed in your online vendor profile. Higher level subscriptions also include additional benefits such as advertising and presence throughout our site as well as at industry trade show coverage that LegalQB provides. Contact your sales associate for more information.
- There are three unique annual subscription packages available to legal vendors; Associate, Partner, and Sponsor as well as event specific opportunities.
What is the difference between an annual subscription package and LegalQB's virtual tradeshow coverage?
- There are many. To ensure that you fully understand the remarkable benefits and opportunities connected to our tradeshow, conference and events coverage, we've created a separate tradeshow FAQ for legal vendors you can read by clicking here.
How do I use my LegalQB vendor profile?
- Use your online vendor profile like any other critical sales or marketing vehicle with an added bonus in ease of delivery. You can link or embed your customized videos on your company's website as well as within email marketing campaigns. Sending a prospect the link to your vendor profile eliminates the need to email multiple attachments or hope the prospect can effectively navigate your company's website to find the key information elements they require. LegalQB.com lets you deliver your company's message clearly and concisely in a format that's easy for the key decision maker to view and understand.
Does LegalQB also market our products/services to legal professionals?
- Absolutely! It's also one of the significant benefits of an annual subscription. We directly reach more than 150,000 key legal decision makers across the globe on an ongoing basis. Combined with our virtual coverage of the major industry tradeshows throughout the year, and our exclusive subject matter experts that write exclusively for our site, LegalQB connects you with legal professionals from across the spectrum of the industry. By using our service, you reach a broad audience across multiple sectors and industries.
How does LegalQB potentially shorten our sales cycle?
- One of the most fundamental problems LegalQB was created to solve was the difficulty in building a consensus within a firm to make the final sales decision. Oftentimes, once a vendor and the key decision maker at a firm agree an opportunity is worth pursuing, it can take several more months to gain the additional approval of other management executives and/or technology group members to cement an actual deal in place. Due to constantly moving schedules of busy people, a sales executive may be required to do multiple in person or web based demos to gain closure. LegalQB collects and presents the necessary information in one central spot in a format that lets your message be heard by those who need to hear it at their convenience. We help decision makers get the internal approvals quicker than other methodologies leading to a shorter overall sales cycle for the vendor.
One of our sales directors will contact you directly once we receive your company's vendor application. If you have any questions prior to submitting an application, please contact us using the information below: