About our Online Virtual Tradeshows
Dennis Kennedy, Esq.
LegalQB's online virtual tradeshow coverage is designed to significantly enhance the experience of attendees and exhibitors as well as offer a strategic alternative to legal professionals burdened by travel restrictions. It is NOT intended to replace the actual legal industry tradeshow we are partnering with. The ability to personally connect and network with clients, prospects and industry peers continues to be the most preferred means of communication.
Tradeshows formally partnering with LegalQB will include a nominal charge within each exhibitor's event fee to cover the cost of creating the online virtual tradeshow coverage for that event. Exhibitors who maintain an annual LegalQB subscription will receive a refund on specific event fees depending upon their subscription level. We also offer specific "event only" packages for each tradeshow for those interested in either trying out our service or limiting the events in which they participate. Contact one of our sales directors to review and determine the membership option and pricing that best fit the needs of your company.
LegalQB is a comprehensive and innovative new method to present legal industry tradeshows to professionals across the globe. Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from legal vendors are listed below.
What does the LegalQB online virtual tradeshow include for an event?
- The primary feature of our online tradeshow coverage is a virtual schematic replica of the exhibit hall and/or demo room/meeting room areas of a specific event. The complexity of these replicas varies based on the size and intricacy of each show. Vendor corporate logos on the virtual schematic are directly linked to your LegalQB vendor profile ensuring that your message is heard by decision makers attending in person or browsing the floor online. We also provide customized and proprietary scheduling tools that allow attendees and exhibitors to effectively communicate and coordinate their daily activities. Finally, through our upcoming media center, we bring you full video coverage of key presentations or panels you may have missed or want to revisit at a later date (limited based on each specific event).
What does the virtual tradeshow offer that the physical tradeshow does not?
- Whether restricted by budget or simply lack of time, it's difficult for any legal professional to spend enough time learning or evaluating every vendor exhibiting at an event. Legal QB's online virtual tradeshow allows attendees to explore all their options — or revisit those they have a keen interest in — at their own pace. For those physically unable to attend the event in person, the online virtual coverage provides the best possible alternative for keeping abreast of new products/changes throughout the industry. There is no charge to legal professionals across the globe to view the virtual tradeshows. This increases the value of your tradeshow investment by providing a broader audience. Additionally, since we partner with a number of shows throughout the year, each show benefits from the cross promotion on our site to all audiences.
What is the online event fee that I pay to the event organizer as part of our exhibitor cost?
- The fee covers the creation, programming, and administration of a specific virtual tradeshow schematic as well as access to the full suite of scheduling and communication tools for that event. Each unique virtual tradeshow requires a separate nominal fee for the online coverage of that event. Exhibitors who maintain an annual LegalQB subscription can receive a refund on specific event fees depending upon their subscription level. Vendors who participate in more than one or two tradeshows per year will realize significant savings with an annual subscription to LegalQB.
How long can legal professionals access the online virtual tradeshow?
- Traditionally, the online virtual tradeshow is available to all legal professionals thirty days before the event and remains available for approximately thirty days following the event's conclusion. There may be instances where event organizers extend the online coverage for a longer period of time. Throughout the period during which the event is online, LegalQB will do its own marketing, in addition to that of the event's organizer, to ensure that opportunities to be seen by key decision makers is maximized at all times.
Are there other opportunities for an exhibitor to increase their involvement with a specific event?
- Absolutely! There are several additional advertising and marketing opportunities offered by LegalQB directly in conjunction with these events as well as throughout our entire site. Contact one of our sales directors for more information.
If I am exhibiting at a tradeshow, is that the best time to consider purchasing an annual subscription?
- It absolutely is simply because you increase the value of the investment you've already made to appear at the show in the first place. Vendors with annual subscriptions gain full use of our innovative suite of sales and marketing tools that help you get your message heard by those you are trying to reach. To learn about the subscription options available to you, we've created a separate subscription FAQ for legal vendors you can read by clicking here.